We are looking to recruit Auditors / Stocktakers to join our growing teams to work across the region serving our customers in their stores This role has a start date of December 2019 - January 2020.
RGIS is a global organisation and the market leader in inventory solutions. We provide inventory and stocktaking services to a wide range of retail customers. We deal with some of the largest names on the high street and we are looking to recruit motivated, positive people, who enjoy physical work and can commit to flexible work patterns. RGIS now performs more than 1,400 inventories per day for companies of all types and sizes. With 34,000 employees and more than 200 offices around the world, we have the resources in the right place to reliably and efficiently complete any project:
The Role of Auditor / Stocktaker:
- The role involves counting stock with our handheld systems to provide data to our customers on a casual contract with various shifts including early, late and night shifts.
- Due to the needs of our business, we need candidates who are available to work weekends and at least two shifts a week between Monday – Friday.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however full training will be given on our processes and the use of equipment.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work and a desire to provide excellent customer service
- A flexible approach to the work environment including the ability to engage with colleagues, Team Leaders and employees of RGIS clients
- The ability to work swiftly and accurately with the determination to exceed required productivity targets
- The ability and enjoyment of physical work
Requirements of Auditor / Stocktaker:
- Access to personal transport and a full, clean driving licence are advantageous as we may require employees to drive themselves and colleagues to a customer location. Additional pay and travel costs will be provided in such instances.
- £8.75 -£9.00 per hour (with the potential to earn up to £10.50 per hour)
- Bonus scheme – with the potential to earn an additional £1.50 per hour based on achieving performance targets
- Travel is provided and paid to and from job locations each day
- Two week pay period
- Paid holiday leave
- Central RGIS meet sites in each location, with home drop-offs provided when returning after 10:30pm
- Opportunity to join the contributory pension scheme
- Further training and development opportunities within the Auditor role or up to Team Leader level
- Opportunities to work abroad
Please contact the District Office on 0114 2444585 or email email@example.com
**** Thanks for your interest in RGIS and we wish you luck with your application ****